COVID-19 Special Rules and Updates
We have been notified there have been no changes in the guidelines provided by the State of Maryland the Maryland Department of Agriculture and the Frederick County Health Department. Everyone must continue to follow these guidelines
- Everyone visiting the market is still required to properly wear a protective face covering over the nose and mouth.
- If you’re sick, please stay home.
- If you must use them, please wash your reusable bags before you bring them to the market.
- Pre-order when possible.
- Enter and exit the market where indicated.
- Do NOT walk behind or between booths.
- Have exact change if possible, or pay electronically.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- Do not touch surfaces or reach into bins, coolers, etc.
- Please purchase any product that you touch.
- Do not sit your bags or personal belongings on tables.
- No tasting, and no sniffing/smelling products.
- Follow additional directions from Market Staff