COVID-19 Special Rules and Updates
These guidelines have been provided by the State of Maryland the Maryland Department of Agriculture and the Frederick County Health Department.
Recently, Governor Hogan lifted the mask mandate for small scale outdoor events. If you are fully vaccinated (proof may be required),you may choose to not wear a mask at the market. However, if you approach a vendor wearing a mask, we ask that you put yours on as well.
Masks may be required again if updated guidance from the health department requiring them is received.
Everyone must continue to follow these guidelines, as well:
- If you’re sick, please stay home.
- If you must use them, please wash your reusable bags before you bring them to the market.
- Pre-order when possible.
- Enter and exit the market where indicated.
- Do NOT walk behind or between tables.
- Have exact change if possible, or pay electronically.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- Do not touch surfaces or reach into bins, coolers, etc.
- Please purchase any product that you touch.
- Do not sit your bags or personal belongings on tables.
- No tasting, and no sniffing/smelling products.
- Follow additional directions from Market Staff