As a community gathering place, local community organizations are also encouraged to participate in the market for the purposes of fund raising, membership drives, increasing public awareness, special event promotion, and volunteer recruitment.
Information for Community Groups
- Information shared should not be religious or political in nature.
- Local religious organizations are permitted to participate for the purposes listed above.
- Local religious organizations are not permitted to participate to increase their membership, or to distribute scripture or other tracts.
- Community groups may participate in the market up to once per month at no cost.
- Community groups that wish to participate more than once per month will be considered regular vendors, and are subject to regular vendor rules and guidelines including vendor fees.
- Community groups must be approved prior to participation in the market.