Become a Vendor
The Myersville Farmers Market is a community driven Saturday morning farmers market bringing together the best local farmers and artisans.
Applications are NOT YET being accepted for the 2022 Outdoor Season! Please check back after February 1 for applications. You will be contacted to provide any additional needed information and/or samples of your product for review by market staff.
The market accepts applications from potential vendors all regular-season long. However, the Indoor/Winter market season is only open to vendors who participated in the previous regular season, and special guest vendors.
We encourage potential vendors to visit the market prior to submitting an application. However, no decisions regarding applications will be made during market hours on Saturday mornings.
Information for Potential Vendors
- The Myersville Farmers Market is a producer only market. Vendors must grow or make what they sell, or provide a specific service.
- Resale does not apply to most products at the Market. All resale products must be approved by the Market Managers through a specific process, and are clearly identified for customers.
- Arts and crafts being handcrafted by local artisans are permitted for sale, but must meet strict criteria and be approved in advance by the Market Manager.
- Flea Market and Yard Sale items are not permitted for sale.
- Local Small Businesses are encouraged to participate in the market if they meet vendor requirements.
- Vendors sign a yearly agreement and agree to adhere to Myersville Farmers Market rules and regulations.
- Vendors supply their own tents, tables, and other equipment.
- Electricity and Running Water are not provided.
- Convenient access to Restroom Facilities may be limited during market hours.
- Vendors are required to hold the certifications and licenses required for their products by Maryland Department of Agriculture, the Frederick County Health Department, and/or the Frederick County Office of the Fire Marshal.
- Vendors must apply and be approved prior to participating in markets.
- A grower who raises a single crop may apply to be a guest vendor for the time that crop is in season.