- This event has passed.
Winter Farmers Market
December 1, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 am
Join us for our first Winter Farmers Market to be held during the December Lions Club Country Breakfast.
This is a great opportunity to get all your holiday shopping done early!
- Black Sparrow Bath Co – Bath and Body Products
- Frog Hollow Schoolmaster’s Homestead – Baked Goods
- Low Budget Farms – Farm Fresh Eggs
- Mazzaroth Vineyard – Local Wines & Mead
- Spruce Run Farm – Local Honey
- Valley-HomeMade and HomeGrown – Fresh Pine Wreaths and Swags
There will also be a Friends of the Myersville Library booksale at the same time!